Datacal is an easy to use software designed for the configuration, Data Management, Calibration and Virtual simulation of many AOIP devices including the Calys 75/100/150, the TC 6621/6622 and the TM 6602/6612/6630.
Configurable functions include the following:
- Input channel: quantity measured, type of sensor, scale, scaling value, display parameters, unit, tare, tare value
- Output channel: quantity measured, period, start point, repeat function, ramp and steps function
- Sensors: name, date of last calibration, type, unit, calibrated values
- Measurement bursts: number of measures/burst, sampling period, trigger parameters, number of samples, frequency…
- Calibration procedures: number and values of setpoints, calibration types